+ Goal and career-specific programs
- SOF Prep: Specific selection prep programs for every branch of the US Military (Navy, Air Force, Army, Marines). We also have programs for Australian SASR, British SAS/SBS, CANSOF JFT-2 & CSOR, and FBI HRT.
- Operator: For those looking to improve fitness across the board, stay healthy, and perform well when operational.
- LEO: Programs for law enforcement (police, sheriff, homeland security, FBI) or those preparing to work in this field.
- Fire: Urban or wildland-specific firefighter programs.
- Civilian: Perfect for anyone who wants to be capable of excelling at any physical task while becoming more physically, mentally, and emotionally resilient.
+ Understand your weaknesses and target them
The BTE Training App automates many of the processes we use as coaches. It will assess your strengths and weaknesses and create a semi-individualized & goal-specific program based on your goals. Our fitness algorithm provides an in-depth overview of where you need to focus your training efforts. Working with BTE coaches, we'll use that data to adjust your training program to maintain strengths and improve weaknesses.
+ Build mental skills
Every training session includes a specific mental skill focus. Daily lessons help you build mental skills to become more resilient and capable week after week, month after month.
+ Unlimited access to BTE coaches to ask questions & get answers
You can message the world-class BTE coaching team anytime to get your questions quickly answered.
+ Adjust workouts based on your schedule
Change your weekly structure, and pause training when needed. Whatever your schedule, the program can adapt to fit it.
+ Learn about the 'why' behind your training sessions
Learn why specific methods and training sessions are assigned to you and how they will help you achieve your goals.
+ Track progress and get individualized guidance for every training session
PR tracking, suggested weights, running and rucking speeds, and heart rate zones based on your specific capabilities help you get the most out of every training session.
+ Automatic adjustments
Show up and do the work; the app takes care of the rest. You'll be guided to review and adjust your strategies based on your physical and mental performance.
+ On-demand workouts
Finishers, movement circuits, bodyweight workouts, and add-ons are always available.
Only $49 / every 4 weeks
These guys clearly know what they are doing, are very friendly and supportive, and communicative. I started my military training journey with them and needed to transform my body. After 4 months we are clearly on the right path and I have made great gains. I am confident my physical abilities won’t be an issue in any selection as a result of working with BTE.
The best in the game at the moment
Been with the team at BTE for 6 weeks and i’m more than impressed with the effort they have put into this app. You can message the coach’s through the app and ask any questions you have regarding your training. They always respond with an in depth answer in a timely manner. I’ve already learnt a lot and will continue to learn more no doubt. I dont think you can be in better hands if you’re goal is SOF selection or just fitness in general. It might seem expensive for some but i assure you the value exceeds the price tag.
The Real Deal
The return on the investment is immeasurable in my opinion and experience. (Which is quite frankly, not expensive)
If someone is on the fence about the programming being “just another subscription” I’ll tell you as a paying customer that it’s not. I found BTE about a year before they released their book, and followed the growth of their social media pages. They have been consistently putting out the highest quality of content without fail.
To clarify, signing up for their programming is not going to solve all of your problems. They provide you with excellent programming, they are responsive, and they provide you with many different tools to use in all aspects of life.
If you’ve stumbled upon this without any friends referring you here, just go for it.
Short answer: This can change the trajectory of your life, but the results are up you, and you must be open with yourself.
Training for Life
I know the main thrust of BTE’s training is for SOF selection. But as a former operator myself and having a desire to get back at least some of my former “glory” physically, I have been completely blown away by what Jonathan and Craig have to offer in this course and everything that is provided in and with their app.
At the opening of their podcast the announcement at the beginning is that they talk about the Mental, Emotional, and Physical aspects of how to deal with Chaotic situations.
Well, how is this any different than life in general? Especially if you’re committed to living a life of meaning and purpose. Life is going to be amazingly chaotic. During combat it’s clearly more intense and condensed into these microcosms of life and death. The civilian life just spreads the chaos out over a longer period of time. But we still need to deal with it.
So during a brief online messaging with them, this is what I shared with them.
“ Loving all of the information. I realized that I did a lot of segmenting during Ranger selection and training way back in 84 and 87 in my next selection, without even realizing it.
But consciously doing it has been a huge help for both me and my wife.
Oh, and I found Dr. Rebecca Ivory on your IG as well. And she has helped clear up so many things and to help me and my wife understand so much of what I’ve been living with for the past 10-15 years.
Thank you so much for all the info, it has been a lifesaver. No exaggerating.
This app isn’t JUST about being great physically. The things these men are teaching, when applied to everyday life, will absolutely help you to live a better life all around. Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically.
The information and experts that they access may even save your life.
Having a great time on this program and seeing lots of good results
The trainers are excellent and easy to reach. I love the training methodology that places heavy emphasis on body mechanics and movement efficiency. I have thoroughly enjoyed this program and will continue to do so. I have seen great progress in all areas of my fitness.
Training is delivered via the BTE Training App. Once you sign up, we'll send you an invite link to set up an account and download the iOS or Android App. Once you've set up your account, we'll upload training.
Due to the individualization process that the app uses to create your training program, there are hundreds of different training programs. However, there are five main tracks:
- SOF Selection (8-20 hours per week)
- You are preparing for a US military SOF (any branch) selection process.
- We also have programs for: Australian SASR, British SAS/SBS, CANSOF JFT-2 & CSOR, and FBI HRT.
- We likely have a program for you if you are prepping for any SOF or high-level law enforcement selection. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].
- Operator (5-7 hours per week)
- You are an operator looking to improve fitness across the board, stay healthy, and perform well when operational.
- LEO (4-5 hours per week)
- You work in law enforcement (police, sheriff, homeland security, FBI, etc) or are preparing to work in this field.
- Fire (4-6 hours per week)
- You work as a firefighter (urban or wildland) or are preparing to work in this field.
- Civilian (3-4 hours per week)
- Your job doesn’t rely on your physical performance; if it does, it falls outside the categories listed. Regardless of your occupation, you want to be capable of excelling at any physical task while becoming more mentally and emotionally resilient.
Once you choose a track, you’ll work through the onboarding questions and assessments to build a program based on your goals and overall fitness.
Yes. Instead of an arbitrary or one-size-fits-all approach based on a goal that makes a ton of assumptions, your goals are defined by your career path or desired capability. From there, the training is individualized based on your current fitness level.
So, if there are two people training for the same goals, the person with a huge endurance background doesn’t get the same program as the individual who is incredibly strong, but hasn’t been doing much endurance training. This leads to far more effective training based on you, not just your goals.
How many days you train each week depends on what you’re training for and how fit you are. Regardless, you can always ‘pause’ the program to catch up, skip workout days, reduce the volume of a workout, and adjust the schedule on the fly. All of these options make it easy to adjust your training when life happens.
Each training session provides an expected completion time and is also labeled to help you decide which ones to save for the days when you’re fresh, and which you can knock out on busier days or when you’re a little more fatigued.
You can easily look ahead to preview what’s coming up and adjust the training schedule accordingly. You can adjust your training in three ways:
- Adjust: You can adjust which training sessions are assigned to each day in the next week. This allows you to adjust training based on your schedule.
- Pause: Programs are assigned when you need them, not on a never ending loop. If you miss a few days or are on vacation for a week you can easily pick up where you left off. When you need a new program it will show up.